Quartet Community Foundation is one the UK’s leading Community Foundations and we’re celebrating 30 years of success in matching donors with local community projects that support this area’s most disadvantaged people. With a permanent endowment of over £26 million, last year alone we distributed grants worth over £2.8 million to nearly 1,000 different organisations, making a real difference to the lives of those most in need in our community.
We have some very loyal, active supporters in the business community across the West of England but we need to develop a new way to engage with and involve many more businesses of all types and sizes through financial and in-kind gifts. To do this we are looking for a special person to take the lead in preparing, piloting and launching our new Corporate Involvement scheme. The key tasks will include:
- Using your expertise in charity/business partnerships to help us put together our scheme, working with staff and Trustees
- Creative thinking on how to engage more public and private sector employers and their staff with our goal to help more local people fulfil their potential
- Collaborating with other organisations and initiatives
- Piloting the scheme and surveying responses to the pilot to refine initial ideas
- Using existing data and researching new prospects to include in the launch
- Launching the new scheme on time and to a tight budget
- Networking with businesses across Bristol, Bath and surrounding areas to promote the scheme
- Working with the Quartet staff team to find PR and promotional opportunities.
If you know what it takes to make a great charity/business partnership and you want to make a real difference to disadvantaged people then we want to hear from you. Previous experience of charity/corporate partnerships is essential.
Applicants are invited to apply by sending a letter of application stating how you meet the criteria, along with your CV and a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on Friday 7 July. Interviews will take place on Friday 14 July.