Do you want your words and ideas to make a difference to people’s lives?
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing and Communications Assistant – 20 hours per week circa £26k pro rata
To achieve our ambitious growth plans we want to enhance our team by creating a new position of Marketing and Communications Assistant. Reporting to the Chief Executive, the post-holder will devise and implement a new Marketing and Communications strategy to raise the profile of QCF, particularly to existing and potential donors, through the full range of communications and media channels. This will include:
- maximising the PR and Marketing opportunities that can be gained from our deep expertise in philanthropy and social needs
- refreshing our current publications and events to enhance their appeal to both existing and new donors and stakeholders
- being a key player in this small, dedicated team.
If you are an experienced Marketing and Communications practitioner and you want your words and ideas to make a real difference to people in this community then we want to hear from you.
To apply please send the following:
- a letter of application stating how you meet the criteria
- your CV
- and a completed application form
to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on Friday 20 November 2015
Interviews will take place on Monday 30 November and Thursday 3 December 2015