Bristol Community Energy Fund Large & Small Grant
This grant programme is currently closed to applications.
- Opening Date:
- The grant programme is currently on hold. There will be another round this year, but the date is yet to be confirmed.
- Maximum grant awarded:
- Large Grant - Up to £10,000. Small Grant - Up to £2,000.
What is the Bristol Community Energy Fund Large and Small Grant Programme?
The grant programme supports activities with one of the following aims:
- To support local people to reduce their energy use (e.g. their use of electricity or gas)
- To support local people in moving toward cleaner renewable sources of energy
- To support local people to take measures that ensure they can afford to meet their energy needs
For additional information about the fund please read the following: Bristol Community Energy Fund FAQs
Who can apply?
The Bristol Community Energy Fund Large and Small Grants are open to all groups or projects across the City of Bristol who would like to carry out an energy related project. It is particularly targeted at small organisations with charitable aims that are based and working in the Bristol area. We welcome applications from community groups who have not been involved in energy projects. You do not have to be an energy or environmental group to apply.
When considering applications from energy or environmental groups, the grant programme will prioritise funding groups, or organisations that are working in partnership with groups, led by communities that are most affected by energy issues, such as fuel poverty, or those groups who are underrepresented in the energy movement, e.g. older people, young people, lower income, disabled people, BME and migrant communities.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our team, or if you would like support developing your project ideas, please contact Bristol Energy Network: firstname.lastname@example.org 07871 791 679.
Please download and read the guidelines below before applying for a grant.