Comic Relief Community Cash
This grant programme is currently closed to applications.
- Opening Date:
- 24th March 2017 , 10:00 am
- Closing Date:
- 16th May 2017 , 1:00 pm
- Maximum grant awarded:
- Between £500 and £1,000
Please note: The closing date has been extended to the 17 May (originally 5 May). Decisions on applications received are due to be made in early July
What is Comic Relief Community Cash?
Comic Relief, Western Daily Press and Quartet Community Foundation bring Comic Relief Community Cash to the West of England. Comic Relief Community Cash grants of £500-£1,000 are available to small organisations in Bristol, North Somerset, Bath & North East Somerset, and South Gloucestershire that are doing great work to help local people living tough lives.
Groups eligible to apply for Comic Relief Community Cash grants need to:
• Be working in a disadvantaged or deprived area
• Be a small local group with an income of less than £100,000 run by local people
• Have limited access to other sources of income
• Clearly define the need you are addressing
• Clearly demonstrate the benefit of your activities to disadvantaged people
• Illustrate how you aim to deliver social outcomes
• Provide clear evidence that the services provided are inclusive to all
• Deliver activities benefitting people who would ordinarily struggle to access such opportunities
Who can apply?
• constituted voluntary and community groups
• social enterprises
• community interest companies
Groups which have been established for less than 12 months, are eligible to apply.
Please download and read the guidelines below before applying for a grant.