Recruiting a Philanthropy Executive
Can you inspire people and help build stronger local communities across B&NES?
Philanthropy Executive – permanent contract
21 hours per week over 3 days – as part of a job share
£31,000 pa (pro Rata)
As one of the UK’s leading Community Foundations, with a permanent endowment of £40 million, last year alone we distributed grants worth almost £4million to more than 900 different organisations across the West of England, making a real difference to the lives of those most in need in our community.
Working to enrich the lives of more people across Bath and North East Somerset, the ideal candidate will care about tackling some of society’s most acute needs. S/he will be a true “people person” who is as happy talking to a business leader about making a donation as spending time at a community project.
Reporting to the Philanthropy Director, and in partnership with your job share colleague you will help to lead Quartet’s work in B&NES. This will include:
· Growing our individual and corporate donor base in B&NES
· Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with our existing donors and partners in public, private and the third sector
· Promoting our grant making in B&NES focussing on the areas of greatest need
If you have a proven track record of working in a development, fundraising or sales environment and you want to make a real difference to people in this community, then we want to hear from you.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a Personal Statement of no more than 500 words explaining why you’re a great fit for this role, along with a completed Application Form for the attention of the Operations Officer to, firstname.lastname@example.org
· As part of our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce please remove all identifying personal information from your CV and Personal Statement including name, address, date of birth, dates of education
· Shortlisting is based on your CV and Personal Statement documents only – your Application Form having been removed at point of receipt
· We also ask that you complete and return our Equality and Diversity form. This form is removed from your Application and is kept for monitoring purposes only