We are recruiting for a Philanthropy Officer
Do you want to help philanthropists maKe a big difference?
Due to promotion we are recruiting for a Philanthropy Officer, £27,500 pa – full time
Quartet Community Foundation is one the oldest and largest Community Foundations in the UK. With a permanent endowment of £30 million, last year alone we distributed grants worth over £3.5 million on behalf of our philanthropists to more than 800 different organisations across the West of England, making a real difference to the lives of those most in need in our community.
Working within the Philanthropy Team and reporting to the Philanthropy Director, the post-holder will play an important role in ensuring our philanthropists receive a first-class service to support their giving.
This is a great role for a person with strong commitment to the role and value of local philanthropy, someone who has proven customer relations skills and a desire to use these to help local philanthropists make a big difference. The Philanthropy Officer will:
- develop and maintain excellent relationships with fund holders and manage a portfolio of individual, family, charitable trust and corporate funds
- provide each fund holder with an exemplary advice service and support the development of their philanthropic interests
- take a special interest in our Salesforce-based CRM and develop our internal donor management systems.
If supporting philanthropists and getting the best from our data excites you then we want to hear from you.
To apply, send a letter stating why this is your dream job and how you meet the criteria, along with your CV and a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 14 June 2019. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 19 June 2019.
We offer the following employee benefits:
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder pension (on completion of probationary period)
- HSF employee health scheme
- Flexibility in working hours