With your help we’re making a real difference to local people in their hour of need.
By joining together to take action last month we awarded over £465,000 to 45 different projects such as:
- £2,000 to BOSH: Bristol Outreach Service for the Homeless to provide sleeping bags with waterproof covers for rough sleepers in Bristol while no appropriate accommodation is available. (Express Grant)
- £5,000 to Bristol Older People’s Forum to run 14 ‘Meet Up Morning’ Drop-Ins to address the growing levels of isolation, loneliness and social exclusion experienced by older people and exacerbated by the Covid pandemic. (Express Grant)
- £12,510 to Escapeline for targeted education and awareness work in Weston-super-Mare to support vulnerable children (and their parents) at risk of exploitation from county line gangs. (NSCP Fund)
- £1,175 to First Steps (Bath) for food growing initiatives for children under five, promoting an early understanding of community, sustainable, wholesome,
affordable food, and their part in the natural world. (Express Grant)
- £35,850 to Womankind towards their Bristol Befriending service, which will provide isolated women with enduring mental health issues with a volunteer befriender, to provide support to improve their mental health and wellbeing. (Bristol Community Health – Health & Wellbeing Grant)
Your support and donations continue to help communities in Bristol, Bath & North East Somerset, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire take action to help each other.