Bath and North East Somerset Community Wellness Fund Grant
This grant programme is open for applications.
- Opening Date:
- 16th September 2019 , 9:00 am
- Closing Date:
- 6th November 2019 , 9:00 am
- Maximum grant awarded:
- Grants of between £500 and £2,000 are available
What is the Bath and North East Somerset Community Wellness Fund?
This fund is provided by Virgin Care which is responsible for the grant programme as part of its contract with Bath & NES Council and the local NHS to bring health and care services together and improve outcomes by allowing local people to stay well and proactively look after their health. Virgin Care have commissioned Quartet Community Foundation to manage this grant programme to enable local communities in Bath & NES to tackle some of the causes of mental ill health, social isolation and distress, and to promote and improve people’s mental and physical well-being.
Overall aim of the Community Wellness Fund is:
- To provide funding for projects which improve and promote the mental and physical health and wellbeing of local people
- To provide funding for projects which address a gap in provision in community based activities to improve mental and physical health and wellbeing
- To enable projects a to be self-sustaining; progressive; and ultimately peer led activities which can continue into the future.
Who can apply?
The Fund is open to all charitable community groups based in Bath & North East Somerset, where a substantial proportion of service users are people who feel they have a mental health or wellbeing need. Consideration will be particularly given to member led groups, groups with strong involvement from members, or groups that wish to develop in this way.
Please download and read the guidelines below before applying for a grant.
Apply online using the link below. You can return to your online application form as many times as is needed, and save it as you go along. The online application link can also be shared with colleagues, or other parties, if more than one person needs to contribute to the application. Alternatively you can request a hard copy application by post by contacting our office.