Bath and North East Somerset Community Wellness Fund Grant
This grant programme is currently closed to applications.
- Opening Date:
- 31st August 2018 , 12:00 pm
- Closing Date:
- 12th October 2018 , 10:00 am
- Maximum grant awarded:
What is the Bath and North East Somerset Community Wellness Fund?
This fund is provided by Virgin Care which is responsible for the grant programme as part of its contract with Bath & NES Council and the local NHS to bring health and care services together and improve outcomes by allowing local people to stay well and proactively look after their health. Virgin Care have commissioned Quartet Community Foundation to manage this grant programme to enable local communities in Bath & NES to tackle some of the causes of mental ill health, social isolation and distress, and to promote and improve people’s mental and physical well-being.
Overall aim of the Community Wellness Fund is:
- To provide start-up funding for new groups which meet the criteria listed below.
- To support more established groups, which meet the criteria listed below, to deliver their projects, increase their impact, reach a wider audience, celebrate successes, or develop what they do.
- To enable groups to become more resilient, self-managing, thriving groups which can continue into the future.
Who can apply?
The Fund is open to all charitable community groups based in Bath & North East Somerset, where a substantial proportion of members and beneficiaries are people who feel they have a mental health or wellbeing need. Consideration will be particularly given to member led groups, groups with strong involvement from members, or groups that wish to develop in this way.
Please download and read the guidelines below before applying for a grant.