BCH/NSCP Quality Improvement Bursary Fund Grant
This grant programme is open for applications.
- Opening Date:
- 7th March 2022
- Closing Date:
- 8th July 2022 , 2:00 pm
- Maximum grant awarded:
- Awards of £500 up to £2000
Who can apply?
Anyone working in the health sector in BNSSG that has a project
Focused on improving patient/service user outcomes and experiences or ways of working in community health services
Collaborative projects working with voluntary or social care are particularly welcomed
Examples of Grants
- Testing and evaluating new projects, innovations or new ways of working that aim to improve patient experience and outcomes or benefit the broader health system, for example providing intravenous fluids in community services to prevent kidney injury; peer mentorship for people with long term conditions; new ways of working for unregistered professionals
- Research or evaluation in your current role or services to improve practice, service delivery, health outcomes and/or patient care and experience
- Publication, dissemination and sharing of learning and outcomes with other health care professionals/organisations
- Travel to study new models of care, proven best practice in patient safety or quality improvement initiatives in place elsewhere and bring the learning back to implement in BNSSG
- Academic dissertation modules where the project has application to community health and will provide learning to improve practice or outcomes in community services
- Conference costs where it can be demonstrated that learning from research, evaluation or the testing of new projects, innovations or ways of working will have wider benefit and can be used to improve services elsewhere
Please download and read the guidelines below before applying for a grant.
Once you have carefully read the guidelines, download an application form, complete it and return it to us by email. Contact details can be found in the guidelines.