This grant programme is open for applications.
- Opening Date:
- 15th April 2021
- Closing Date:
- 19th May 2021 , 2:00 pm
- Maximum grant awarded:
1. About the Resilience Programme
The focus of this grant programme is to support local charitable organisations to become more resilient. It aims to help organisations to plan and adapt to change and be better equipped to survive and even thrive through challenges and setbacks that may arise, as we have seen in recent times. Please read the guidelines in the link below for more information about this programme.
Please note: our Express Grants Programme is open to applications for funding towards the direct delivery of activities and services.
2. What you can apply for
It’s important that you can demonstrate how the grant will help build your organisation’s resilience. Examples might include:
- Providing time and space for longer term planning and development
- Adapting to new ways of working
- Strengthening your organisation’s governance and staff and/or volunteer skills
- Building the capacity of your organisation, including staffing and/or infrastructure
- Developing collaborative/partnership work with other organisations
The costs included in your application should be those that cannot be supported from existing funds and must only cover a period up to 12 months.
3. Who can apply
This programme is for voluntary and community groups with charitable aims, registered charities, and Community Interest Companies. Applicants must be based and working in Bristol, Bath & North-East Somerset, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire.
To be eligible to apply, the work of your organisation must be addressing specific needs and disadvantages within communities living in the West of England. This programme is supporting organisations whose focus is on at least one of the following:
- Overcoming barriers and building capacity within communities where there are challenges around deprivation and equality.
- Early intervention and preventative work with people at risk of negative/harmful experiences
- Supporting people in crisis – e.g. helping them overcome a crisis, trauma, or abuse.
Please make sure you download and carefully read the guidelines below before applying for a grant.
Apply online using the link below. You can return to your online application form as many times as is needed, and save it as you go along. The online application link can also be shared with colleagues, or other parties, if more than one person needs to contribute to the application.