Wessex Water Recovery Fund
This grant programme is currently closed to applications.
- Opening Date:
- 5th October 2020
- Closing Date:
- 4th December 2020 , 12:00 pm
- Maximum grant awarded:
1. About the Wessex Water Recovery Fund
For this year only as a response to the challenges faced by local communities, Wessex Water Foundation are providing a Recovery Fund that will support local projects strengthening our communities following the coronavirus outbreak.
This fund will seek to support a wide range of local projects across our area. Priority will be given to those that are working to:
- support people in financially difficult circumstances
- help build stronger communities
- support the green recovery with new initiatives
- restoring and protecting nature and wildlife for community health and wellbeing
- The fund is being delivered across the South West by Quartet, Somerset, Dorset and Wiltshire Community Foundations
2. What you can apply for
You can apply for a grant towards core costs and project costs that will better equip your project for the future. For example, you could apply for a grant for:
- Training required for staff and volunteers
- Resources needed for working in new ways
- Partnership working with other charities or community groups
3. Who can apply to this grants programme
Applicants to Quartet must be based and working in the West of England, which includes Bath & North-East Somerset, Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire. Applicants outside of this area should apply to their relevant Community Foundation.
Projects based in north Bristol are particularly welcome to apply and will be considered for support from the Wessex Water North Bristol Sewer Relief scheme.
We particularly welcome applications from BAME groups.
Please download and read the guidelines below before applying for a grant.