BCH/NSCP Professional Development Bursary Fund Grant
This grant programme is open for applications.
Note 23/06/2022 - This bursary programme is open but heavily oversubscribed. The programme will run again in 2023.
8th July 2022 , 2:00 pm
Maximum grant awarded:
Awards of up to £5000 per year for 3 years
Who is it for?
- You must live in the city or have a Bristol postcode or reside with North Somerset
- You must be registered for a degree programme either commencing in September/October 2022, or
- you are already at university, or
- you are enrolled onto a healthcare apprenticeship pathway
- Priority will be given to those students with a family income for the last year of below £45,000
- In assessing need we will take into account parental income if appropriate and of family expenditure on other members of the family also in higher education
- Applications welcome from members of all communities
- Applications welcome from mature students
- Grants will not be awarded retrospectively
Funding can be used for
- Rent/Living Costs
- Course Fees
- Access Courses & Study Support