18 hours per week (initial 6-month contract which may be extended subject to funding)
£24,000 per annum pro rata
- Bristol City Funds is the new way for the people of Bristol to come together to bring new funding into our City to help solve some of the biggest problems facing our communities. We aim to create positive and transformative changes in Bristol by bringing together businesses, community organisations, investors and the public sector, to help address key social and environmental priorities in Bristol. We’ll use donations and social investment to address big issues facing people here, making permanent, sustainable changes.
- As the Marketing & Communications Officer for the Bristol City Funds, you will be responsible for implementing our ambitious Marketing & Communications plan to help engage people and businesses to support our mission. You will be given the opportunity to shape this new brand and work closely with leading stakeholders in this exciting project which will make a real difference to disadvantaged people across our City.
- This role is ideal for an experienced marketing/communications person who believes that Bristol should be a thriving and healthy city for all. From developing the Bristol City Funds brand and crafting press releases to designing marketing material and optimising the impact of our website, you will use your skills and experience to bring this new initiative to life.
- You must be able to work to deadlines, feel comfortable in a fast-evolving, driven environment and be able to communicate exceptionally well with a wide range of stakeholders.
- For the right candidate we will work with you to develop and support you in your role from week one. We will provide training, but we also believe that getting stuck in is also the best way to learn.
To apply please send your CV, a completed application form and a short covering letter explaining why you’re a great fit for this role, to Sue Turner via email@example.com by 12noon on Thursday 12 December 2019.
Interviews will take place w/c 16 December 2019