Thanks to our supporters nearly 1,000 projects benefited from grants through Quartet last year, with nearly £3 million going to some amazing, small local projects in our area.
Already this year we’ve made 40 grants to some vital projects improving life for local people.
Here are just five of the grants made last month:
· £1,990 awarded to Emmaus Bristol towards household items for two new move on homes for homeless adults (Mayor’s Fund for Bristol)
· £4,973 to HWCP to tackle long running anti-social behaviour problems in Hartcliffe (Catalyst Grants Programme)
· £915 to Bath City Farm to sort out a chicken run so disabled people can get to it more easily (Catalyst Grants Programme)
· £2,000 to Knightstone to help older people keep warm, eat well and stay mobile (Surviving Winter grants programme)
· £1,000 to the Carers Centre in B&NES so they can continue their Wednesday Coffee mornings, and invite new people along (Somer Valley Small Grants)