Surviving Winter Grant
This grant programme is open for applications.
- Opening Date:
- 6th December 2018 , 2:00 pm
- Closing Date:
- Please note that the grant programme is open now for applications for projects to be delivered during the winter of 2019 and will remain open for applications until the Funds have been allocated.
- Maximum grant awarded:
What is the Surviving Winter Grant Programme?
The Surviving Winter Grants Programme has been created through the generosity of local donors who have given their Winter Fuel Payment, or made a donation, to help older people in the West of England who need additional support this winter as a result of the cold weather. It is in response to the high number of pensioner households living in fuel poverty.
The grant programme is open now for applications for projects to be delivered during the Winter of 2019 and will be open until the Funds have been allocated.
What can you apply for?
We wish to fund activities of voluntary and community groups which:
- Address the immediate needs of older people in crisis fuel poverty.
- Provide advice/ information to prevent older people from experiencing problems with crisis fuel poverty.
- Prevent older people from becoming isolated during the winter months.
- and ensure that lifeline activities for older people continue or increase during the winter months.
Who can apply?
Surviving Winter Grants are targeted at organisations with charitable aims. Organisations can apply to support older and vulnerable people who struggle during the Winter with fuel poverty, loneliness and isolation. Priority will be given to projects supporting those aged 60 and over.
Please download and read the guidelines below before applying for a grant.
Please contact Quartet on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your potential project (or call 0117 989 7700 and speak to Andy, Julie, Deb, or Claire). Depending on the available Funds, they will send you a link to apply online . You can return to your online application form as many times as is needed, and save it as you go along. The online application link can also be shared with colleagues, or other parties, if more than one person needs to contribute to the application. Alternatively you can request a hard copy application by post by contacting our office.