Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep informed about what's happening on your doorstep. Sign up for updates.
We’re so pleased that last month we could award grants worth over £420,000 to 46 groups to support their great work. This is all only possible thanks to the generosity of our fund holders.
As people return to schools and offices across the region we’ll continue to do what we’ve been doing throughout the pandemic – linking our fund holders and supporters to causes they care about. Our main focus at Quartet Community Foundation is to change people’s lives for the better across the West of England, giving as many people as possible the chance to fulfil their potential.
· £4,914 awarded to Inns Court Community Centre (The Mede) to help groups of families of 0-5s access play facilities in South Bristol. (Express Grant)
· £4,899 awarded to Vision North Somerset to provide volunteer-led one-to-one learning opportunities to enable visually impaired people to become competent with adaptive technology designed to meet their sight loss needs. (Express Grant)
· £34,021 awarded to Missing Link towards a Children’s Worker post and ongoing costs that will provide one-to-one support for children living in South Gloucestershire. (Catalyst Grant)
· £5,000 awarded to Bath Gateway Out & About to organise and re-introduce face-to-face activities into the weekly club nights for adults with learning disabilities after the end of lockdown. (Express Grant)
· £2,400 awarded to the Milestones Trust to have the services of a qualified bike mechanic who will work at the Warmley Wheelers project two days per month repairing and maintaining the bike fleet for the benefit of users with learning difficulties. (Stoke Park Friends’ Fund Grant)
Create a fund that makes a long term difference to the people and communities you want to help.
Share your business skills and experience to support the local voluntary sector.
Hear what's happening for communities in our region.
Keep up to date with what’s happening for communities on your doorstep.