North Somerset Community Partnership Grant
This grant programme is open for applications.
- Opening Date:
- 15th October 2020
- Closing Date:
- 7th January 2021 , 2:00 pm
- Maximum grant awarded:
- Up to £20,000
What is North Somerset Community Partnership Fund?
The Fund has been set up by Quartet Community Foundation and North Somerset Community Partnership to support community-based organisations responding to the health and wellbeing of disadvantaged local people in North Somerset.
*The grants programme is open in four rounds up until 11th March 2021. Deadline dates for each round:- Thursday 16th July 2020, Thursday 8th October 2020, Thursday 7th January 2021 and 4th March 2021
Who can apply?
To be eligible for a grant from the North Somerset Community Partnership Grant Programme your work/activity must benefit the health or wellbeing of people in North Somerset who are disadvantaged. Priority will be given to those groups both based and working in North Somerset.
The beneficiaries may be disadvantaged due to poverty, disability, age, location or culture. The work/activity should reflect the concerns and priorities of the target beneficiaries and fit well with existing community provision.
The North Somerset Community Partnership Grant Programme particularly seeks to support local voluntary and community groups and organisations in North Somerset that:
- support people to improve their health or social and environmental wellbeing
- support early intervention and prevention around health and wellbeing, including mental health
- support health and wellbeing groups and their beneficiaries that have been affected specifically by the outbreak of Covid-19, including core costs
- support new ways of working that have emerged from Covid-19 outbreak
- support health and wellbeing organisations to plan for the future of their organisations, aiding long term sustainability
- support health and wellbeing initiatives, including sports facilities for schools
Please download and read the guidelines below before applying for a grant.
Apply online using the link below. You can return to your online application form as many times as is needed, and save it as you go along. The online application link can also be shared with colleagues, or other parties, if more than one person needs to contribute to the application.