Somerset Crimebeat Trust Grant
This grant programme is open for applications all year.
- Opening Date:
- Applications can be made at any time, but are awarded quarterly by the panel. Applications should be received by 10 May 2021 to be considered at the next panel meeting.
- Maximum grant awarded:
- Up to £1,500
What can you apply for?
You can apply to the Somerset Crimebeat Trust for projects that:
- Promote safer communities through the prevention of crime
- Give young people the opportunity to use their own energy, imagination and enthusiasm to prevent crime, or reduce the risk of crime
- Educate young people on the causes and effect of crime
Who can apply?
Community and voluntary organisations, registered charities, and social enterprises are welcome to apply. This includes unincorporated associations, charities, community interest companies, cooperatives, and industrial and provident societies. Your organisation must be based in either the Bath & North East Somerset or North Somerset area.
Our current priorities?
We want the grants made from the Somerset Crimebeat Trust to make a real difference to young people. We are particularly keen to hear from those working in our more disadvantaged communities. We will also prioritise applications that:
- Allow young people to tackle the problems of their community themselves
- Involve a cross section of your community
- Highlight the dangers of drug, solvent and alcohol abuse or address bullying or cyber-bullying
Most of our funding will go towards projects or activities in these priority areas. But we will also consider applications that clearly make a positive difference to disadvantaged people in other circumstances.
Applications can be made at any time, but are awarded quarterly by the panel. Applications should be received by 10 May 2021 to be considered at the next panel meeting.
Please download and read the guidelines below before applying for a grant.
Apply online using the link below. You can return to your online application form as many times as is needed, and save it as you go along. The online application link can also be shared with colleagues, or other parties, if more than one person needs to contribute to the application. Alternatively you can request a hard copy application by post by contacting our office.